Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, May 9, 2011

Almost Done





I attended strip club last Saturday at country manor. Our quilt we just finished is called Trade winds.

I made two of them. Different at night and day.

The first one was made with the strips that Jeremy provided. I pieced it and put it together so the secondary pinwheel stood out more than the primary pinwheel. It is hard to see in this photo but the smaller pinwheel is turquoise.


In this second photo I pieced it and put it together so the larger pinwheel stood out. I chose more subdued colors so I could give it to my son or my husband this Christmas. I really like how they both turned out. Totally different from each other.

If you would like to see more of these Trade wind quilts, you can find them here:

http://countrymanorstripclub.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by today. Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment