Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Some finished items

Last Thursday night was Orange Blossom Quilt Guild and I had a few things finished to show. 

My first quilt was a Mystery Quilt that I made years ago.  It was an one line Mystery and was fun to do.
Since I had just taken Debbie Van Fossen's machine quilting class I decided to give it a go.  Tried a few new things and had a ball doing it.  It took me four days but was fun and I am very happy with it.  Thanks Debbie for giving me courage.



Mystery Quilt

Table Runner
 A month or so ago I was introduced to the Lil Twister.  (Thanks Diane).  They are so addicting.  I have two completly finished for Christmas presents and have two more to go.  Just fun, fun, fun.
Table Runner

Thanks for stopping by.  Encourage each other to quilt. Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment