Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kristina's Quilt

When Kristina was home during Easter Weekend she brought this top and a second one.  This one needs borders so she brought me the material so I could put on the borders for her.  I wish you could see this top.  It really is pretty material.  I was going to help her with the borders but we just ran out of time so.....Grandma will be a nice Grandma and get it done for her. 



The second quilt top she brought done I have to go material shopping for her.  For some unknown reason there is not enough of one color.  Hum.....how did that happen?  Oh well, it gives me an excuse to go to Thimble Towne again to shop.  Darn.

Well, that is all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.  Encourage each other quilting.  Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment