Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Strip Club (January)



I am going to try this again.  Hopefully this post will work with the photos for a change. 

These photos were taken at Strip Club at Thimble Towne in January.  It was sure nice to get back to strip club.  I have missed it.  


Marty's quilt.  Notice her border.  She used a unique Christmas border. 
Diane Holmes Quilt.
Joan's Quilt 
Brenda's Quilt 
Diane Brown's Quilt 

Cheryl's Quilt is King Size.  She also did a different border on her quilt.  



Jeannie Sisco's Quilt.  She mitered the corners herself.

This is my Christmas Quilt.

My Red White and Black version of the Christmas Quilt.  Same pattern different fabric. 

Hope you enjoy the quilts.  I had fun showing them to you.  







No comments:

Post a Comment