Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, March 29, 2013

Guild Meeting

At our last guild meeting everyone was to bring their first and last quilts with them to show and tell.  We were also to tell a bit about how we got started in quilting.  I did not have my very first quilt but this quilt below was one of the first ones I made. 



The binding is coming off in several spots, it has a few seams splitting.  I was not told that you should not start with a flannel quilt and my first three quilts were all make of flannel.  Oh well, live and learn. My dogs love this quilt.  They love to burrow under it in the winter.  I guess it is falling apart because I have washed it so much. 

This is the latest.  It is a strip club quilt.  It has not been quilted yet but it is the last thing I have finished. My husband has claimed this one.  It is done in very manly colors (if there is such a thing).

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment