Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Trying to Catch Up!


I am so far behind in blogging but that is o.k.  I will do it when I can.

I did take some photos of quilts hanging at the quilt show.  This is my friend Diane's. Isn't it beautiful.  This is all hand appliqued.

Add caption
This was a challenge quilt I made.  It was a three color challenge that our friendship group did.  Each person made two blocks. We  then did our own lay out.  My left over block were made into a table runner. 
This wall hanging was a first attempt at cathedral windows.  
This was a first attempt at Mariners Compass
My friend Brenda's  (love this quilt) 
Brenda's Three Color challenge quilt
Brenda's  (not sure how to spell kaleidoscope)

That is all for tonight.  Until I download some more photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment