Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lexie's Quilt


My friend Debby is a foster parent for high risk children. She recently took in a little girl that was one day old. She came straight from the hospital to Debby's Her name is Lexie. This little quilt is for Lexie.
This quilt has a story behind it. Diane, another quilty friend received the pink and yellow blocks in an exchange. She did not know what to do with them so I inherited them. I had some plain yellow so just cut out plain block for the alternate blocks. The back of the quilt is done in 30's fabric.
You really can't see the quilt pattern, but it is clouds. Now that I finally finished the binding I will take this to Lexie on Monday.
Thanks for dropping by. Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment