Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Paula's Pins and Needles

I have been asked why I do not have my own Quilting Blog? Hum! I guess because I take care of five other blogs I just never got around to making my own blog for quilting.

So....I guess I will start now.



This quilt I made for a friends first Grandchild.
They were doing the nursery in Red, White and Black with ladybugs.

I had a bit of a challenge with this quilt as all of the flowers are die cuts and I machine appliqued them onto the white. Then it was sew them all together, add the ladybug in the upper right and get it quilted.

For quilting I just did a quick meander. I really like how this turned out and really like the border fabric. Wish I could find more of it. I purchased it in Arizona last November and have not been able to find more.

Thanks for dropping by. Have a great sewing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment