Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Los Osos Retreat


Last Monday I had the opportunity to go to a quilting retreat at Los Osos, Calif. We left Monday morning and on the way to the retreat we hit four quilt stores. All I can say is fun fun fun. We (Brenda, Debbie and myself) hit three quilt stores in Paso Robles then headed for Grover Beach quilt store. We actually arrived at the retreat about 3 p.m. Everyone else had arrived and had set their things up so we unloaded and got our sewing tables set up and ready to go.


These first two photos look out the window to the bay and the ocean. That is Moro Rock sticking out. All of my photos were taken through the windows. I was lazy and did not go outside. Besides that If I did go outside I would have scared the Deer away. You will see photos of the deer another day.






This is a photo of one of our sewing areas.
On the far end you will see Carolyn. Next to Carolyn is Sharon. Across is Coleen and to the far right is Cathleen and the far left with her head cut off is Debbie.

Over here you will find Debbie has her back to me, then Marcella is standing, Brenda is busy sewing and you will find a little bit of Diane.






In this photo far left is Barbara, Suzanne's sewing machine, Juanita, Diane, Brenda and Jeannie.





The ocean for the window.







This photos catches the ocean and on the far right the Bay.




That is all for today. Company just arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment