Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Multifaceted


The name of the pattern for this quilt is Multifaceted. I really like how this pattern turned out.
I purchased this kit over a year ago at the Long Beach Quilt Show. It got stuck in the back of my quilt cupboard and forgotten.
Well, I attend strip club at the Country Manor one day a month and this was one of the patterns that came up so...I drug out my kit from a year ago and made my quilt top. I just found material for the back. I should be able to get it sandwiched soon and quilted.
The border fabric is what really makes this quilt an eye catcher. It really just pops out at you. I think once it is quilted it will be easier to see all the different colors in the quilt.
My hubby has already claimed this quilt as his so I would like to get it finished.
Thanks for dropping by. Happy quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment