Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Class with Pat Robertson

Sorry it has been awhile since I posted.  I had a little bit of a set back and have not been able to sew for over two weeks.  You know how if feels to not be able to do any sewing!  Thank goodness I am now feeling better and can get in some sewing. 

Today I attended a class with Pat Robertson as the teacher.  She does beautiful work.  We did Mariner's Compass's.  What a great class.  I was really pleased that I finally was able to complete my project in class.

Here is mine.  I had to pull from my stash as I had not been out of the house to get to the quilt store to purchase fabric.  I like how subtle it turned out.  I used all batiks for my project.

Juanita's - she also used batiks.  I love her bright colors.  My kinda girl. 

Brenda's.  Love that Stonehenge background.  Notice the purple.  Brenda's favorite color.


You will be able to see more photos taken at class here: http://orangeblossomquiltguild.blogspot.com
Thanks for dropping by.  Encourage each other in Quilting. Paula

1 comment: