Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Strip Club Tuesday

Today was Strip Club Tuesday at Thimble Towne.
Jeremy does Strip Club three times a month and I go on Tuesday during the day. 

I only took photos of quilts today so I will share with you show and tell.

The name of the quilt pattern was Star of the show


This was my quilt.  I used all yellows and oranges
Diane Brown's   so pretty and the stars in her border really stand out.

Here we have the two Diane's
Diane Holmes and Diane Brown
Diane H. Reduced her size down to 1-1/2" strips.  It is so cute.

Persis's Stars  - she better watch it...Brenda loves purple.  Those stars may dissapear.

I am so bad....it is either Marsha or Martha from Bakersfield.  I just can't remember. Sorry.  Really Pretty though.

Cheryl's quilt.  Love the border.  It is a queen size and purple.

Cheryl also brought her Stars Aligned quilt that she just finished.  Isn't it Beautiful.  The stars just jump out at you.  So Pretty.

This will be our quilt for April which we pick up our strips for today.  I just love Red White and Blue.  This should be a fun quilt to make. 

We worked on our March quilts today.  These are the colors I chose.  Can't wait to build more blocks.

Some of the other blocks on the wall. 

There are going to be some really fun quilts made using these blocks.  Can't wait to see them finished.

Thanks for stopping by.  Encourage each other in Quilting. Paula

1 comment:

  1. Paula, check out my blog. I just forwarded you the Liebster Blog Award. My blog post explains what to do if you want. Do not feel obligated to do so. However, I did want you to know how you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete