Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Little Blonde Girl

Everyone that know me well knows how much I enjoy having my Granddaughter Kristina home for a few days.  She came Friday afternoon and does not leave until tomorrow.  She brought her quilting material with her.  So friday night we spent cutting.

Our first trip was to Thimble Towne on Saturday for her to purchase some quilting rulers.  The one she had was broken in one of her moves.  So.....being the nice Grandma that I am I purchased her three new rulers.  Would have got four but they were out of the fourth size I wanted for her so she will get it next time. 

Sewing her half square triangles together.  Only 64 to go.

Notice the white cat helping her sew.  That is Miss Kitty.  At my house you will always have at least one of four helping you sew.

Sunday, she had to get some time in with her Grandpa and Uncle....so they went to the range in Fresno to shoot.  She is getting to be quite the dead eye.  I got to see the targets.  She is much more accurate than I am.  Then home again and back to sewing. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Encourage each other in quilting.  Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment