Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flower Garden Class

This past couple of weeks has been a whirlwind.
 I really need some sewing time. That is what I keep telling myself. 
This photo below is a class that I had signed up to take at Thimble Towne.  Juanita Cairns was the teacher.  I was totally excited about taking this class and so glad I did.  There were nine of us in the class and everyone did something different.  I am still looking for the pics I took of the different projects.

The class sample

Jeannie

Brenda

Carolyn

Diane
 These were just a few of the ladies in the class.  I am still looking for the other disc of photos.  Hopefully I will find it so I can post it soon. 

Encourage each other in quilting. Paula

1 comment: