Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, February 20, 2012

Comfort Quilts

This past week has been one where I finally was able to finish up some of the comfort quilts that I started a while back.  I actually have 14 tops made and did not have batting.  Here are a few that are now complete.


This is all left over materials turned into a quilt.

Donated Sun Bonnet Sue blocks.
Makes a great little girl quilt.  

Baby Quilt made from left overs

The black and white fabric was donated by Jeremy from Thimble Towne.  This  quilt is a nice size and could cover a man easily.

This one is finally completed.  This was the New Years Eve on line Mystery quilt that our group did.  I finally got it quilted and bound. 

I have finished three others but have not taken photos of those yet.

Thanks for dropping by.  Encourage each other in Quilting. Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment