Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun Quilts

Here are a few quilts from Saturday's strip club at Thimble Towne.  I was in dropping off my sewing machine so thought I may as well stay for show and tell. 

Kristen's

Sorry, I missed who's this was.  

Laura's

Sydney's  She still has to add her boarders

This one is mine.  I went with polka dots. My background is white with red polka dots and my inner border is red with white polka dots.  The outer boarder is red, white and blue dots of all sizes.  

Kristen busy sewing

Sydney busy at work. 

More sewing going on.

This is the beauty we will be making for August.
Look at all those hexies!  What fun this will be.  Now I have to decide what wild colors I will use.

Until next time.  Happy Quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment