Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Little of this and A little of that


Last month I took a class at Orange Blossom Quilt Guild.  The teacher was Debbie Van Fossen.  What fun it was.  I was able to finish several blocks this past two weeks.  I made all the red blocks into this throw quilt seen below. 



These two table runners are the blue blocks. I still have 15 blocks that are mostly green that have to be made into table runners yet but have to find green fabric to go with them.  Everything else I had at home in my stash but do not have the right color green.  Oh my.....have to go shopping. 

This is a table runner that is made from left over blocks from other quilts.  Just added them together and was able to make a table runner out of them. 

Have been trying to finish off a few comfort quilts.  I think this past week I have finished four tops.  Only finished two back and binding  I am out of batting so....they will have to be put aside until I can get batting.  I am trying to get scraps used up.  I am having trouble walking through my sewing room again so.....time to get some charity quilts made and use up these scraps....HaHaHa!  I always have the best plans and never enough time.  I really would like  more time to quilt.  I really need the practice.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have fun quilting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment