Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sharon Schamber Trunk Show was held at Thimble Towne Friday night.  I really enjoyed it and thought I would share some of the photos with you.  Sorry about the heads in the photos.  It was really had to take photos.
The middle is had painted.  This piece was so beautiful
This shows some of the detail.

One of her first practice pieces.  And this was done on a longarm machine.  I still can't do most of this on a regular domestic machine. 


This was embroidery on a long arm.  All I can say is WowQ

If only you could see some of this up close you could see the detail.  Unbelievable.

I will try to load some more photos soon.  Company arrived.

Thanks for dropping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment