Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, October 20, 2013

50TH High School Reuntion


I no sooner got home from Retreat in Los Osos then it was time to trade out suitcases and get on the road again.  

We had our 50th DeAnza High School reunion held in El Sobrante Calif.  I still can't believe it has been 50 years.  



We snapped photos in the hotel room before going down to the party.  Here I am.  

Here is Paul.  We were High School sweethearts.

At the reunion there were four couples that had been married 50 years,  We were all honored with
a cake.

It was really interesting as three of the four couples were all sitting at the same table.  (NO Not Planned).
I can't wait for the photos that were taken that night to be put on a CD and I can see everyone again.  It was wonderful and sad at the same time.  We have so many classmates on the deceased list.  We miss them all.

Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. If we last another 18 years, do you suppose we'll get a cake? ;) Congratulations! What a fun time to see old-time friends!! (Notice I didn't say "old"?!)

    ReplyDelete