Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, October 4, 2013

Show and tell - Common Threads Quilters October meeting

I love show and tell.  It is always fun to see what others are making.  


Barbara's  This was part of her class with Cindy Needham (hope that is spelled right).  Sorry the photo is blurry.  People just don't hold things still long enough. 

Another piece by Barbara

So sorry, I don't remember the quilters name. 

Hexie #2

I think this was Deolinda's quilt?  I have such a bad memory. 

Mary Ann's adapted from block of the month.  

Mary Ann's Fall Quilt.  I wonder if she will let me borrow it? 

Cheryl's Iron carrier.  She unfolded it to fast and I did not get a photo of it closed.  Sorry.  

Andrea showing her casserole carrier.  Sorry it is blurry.  She was too fast for my camera 

Not sure if this was Bernita's or Andrea's quilt.  It is just beautiful in person.  Love the colors. 

Bernita's birthday quilt for one of her sons. 

Sorry Kristin.  You were faster than I could focus in.  Sorry it is so blurry.  This was her Thimble Towne challenge. 

Mary Jane's apron made from her husbands pants.  Wonder what he is wearing now????

I missed a couple of photos.  Charlotte had her challenge quilt but all I got was a head in front of me so it did not turn out.  Sorry Charlotte.  And I think I missed one other.  Sorry there also.

Hope you all enjoy the photos.  It is so much fun to see what others are making.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment