Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catching Up







It has been a while since I have posted anything. Just have not been in the mood. I have been

dong a little bit of sewing. My friend JJ was helping me He love to show me where to lay certain blocks. If he does not like the placement he either lays on it or scratches it up.









Of course my dogs usually get into the act too and I had to lay this quilt out three times before they decided they would not run through the quilt anymore. So.....this is the lay out we (the cats, dogs and myself) finally decided on.


I am hoping to get the borders on tomorrow then get it sandwiched.


Thanks for dropping by. Happy Quilting, Paula


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you posting and quilting again. I was beginning to worry about you. I too have pets that like to "help" when laying pieces and quilts on the floor --sssooooo helpful (not).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    Is the turned block (bottom row, next to last section)intentional? Or an oops? I only mention it, because you don't have the borders on yet....

    ReplyDelete