Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finally finished Double Diamond

Last Saturday was Strip Club at Country Manor. We work with 2-1/2" strips to make our quilts.

This quilt is made using the Double Diamond
pattern. We started with the Black and White 2 1/2" strips and added a focus fabric. I chose a batik that had lots of colors in it. I really like how it turned out.







Now this quilt I used pieces that had been cut off of the double diamond. I got donations from three different ladies an sewed the blocks together to make this charity quilt.


I take donations from others to use for the charity quilts.

Well, that all for today. Going to Thimbletowne tomorrow to sew. Working on my Tradewinds quilt.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment