Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hunter Star

I took the Hunter Star class at Thimble Towne with Jeremy.  It was a new technique with a special ruler.  Your points were perfect.  I took some photos of some of the quilts.  Did not get them all as we were missing some of the gals for the second class.   I even forgot to take a photo of my own. 



This is Cheryl's Quilt on the design wall.  When she is finished it will be queen size.

This is Diane B's wall hanging.  I love her colors. 



Here it is again with her starting to put her first borders on.  Can't wait to see it finished. 

This is Brenda's.  I just put a few of her blocks out so you could see how gorgeous it will be.  She is making a large throw size I believe so......I just love the contrast. You can't miss her stars.

I will show you mine when I am finished with the borders and get some photos. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Encourage each other in quilting. Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment