Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, July 6, 2012

Challenge Quilts.



It was also Challenge Reveal last night and we had quite a variety for wall hangings.  There were several catagorys.  There were two color catagorys.  One was lime green and yellow the other was orange and purple.  There was a catagory where you had to use a certain number of 1" squares, a certain number of half square triangles.  And I think there was another but I can't remember. (Sorry)

Below are some of the photos I was able to take.  I did not get them all (again sorry).  Some sat down faster than I could snap the photos.









Hope you enjoy the different challenges.  Everyone did a great job.  It was really fun to see how everyone did something different and unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment