Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sewing Again

I was so thrilled to be able to sew at Sewsational Sunday Sew at Thimble Towne today.  I have not been able to sew for awhile.  I broke my glasses. (I mean shattered the glass inside my glasses)  Had to have a new eye exam as my old exam was to old.  Have you ever tried to sew in sun glasses?  Let me tell you it does not work.   Back to the glasses.  I had to purchase new glasses then try to get used to a new prescription.  Well.  I wore them for four days and was still not happy.  It made everything crooked in my right eye.  I mean crooked.  So back to have them recheck my prescription and make a whole new set of glasses.  I have now been wearing them for several days and am finally starting to get used to them.  At least I am not taking steps two feet above the sidewalk anymore and am not as dizzy (from the glasses, I will always be dizzy and I am not even blond). So......I finally got to sew today and was so happy with what I got done.  Yea.  Happy Quilting to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment