Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Won the Thimble Towne Basket



Last weekend we had our Heart of the Valley Shop hop. At each store you put your name in a drawing for the store basket. I won the basket at Thimble Towne. Here are a few photos of the goodies I won.




Material and patterns galore.





Had to cut into it since it was wrapped really tight.













I can't tell you the number of pattern books then the patterns themselves. A couple of rulers,



templates, quilting pattern templates, ribbon, thread, felt, and on and on and on.













Here you can see a few of the fabric packets. lots of fat quarters. A girl can only dream.

All I can say is thank you to all the shops that participated and THANK YOU THIMBLE TOWNE,



Now to sort through my loot.



Happy Quilting, Paula

2 comments: