Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shop Hop Bootie



It is always fun to have show and tell and see what we all bought at the shop hop so I thought I would go ahead a share with you.



The only thing not pictured is the packages of beads that I took. i had already put them away when I decided to take pictures.









Here is my first fabric. The floral and the lime green. Since I was not sure what I was going to make with it I bought 4 yards of each.











I spotted this batik material and took the rest of the bolt. Only 3.25 yards but.....I found these wonderful BALI POPS that go with it oh so nicely.


Can't wait to start something with these.










On to Stonehenge. Saw this fabric line in a quilt magazine and just knew they made it for me.


Bought enough for background 4 yds, strips and borders 2 yards. My hubby will love this quilt










How about some colors. I love bright colors. This would brighten up any quilt.












I did not get much in the pattern department this trip. Did find two. And......you can't forget the new seam ripper. I got it for a friend that got mad at hers and threw it away.....Ha Ha.












Any one for red white and blue. Aren't these too fun. Bright and Cheerful and can go for male or female. Love the rick-rack.












Had to have backings......The light blue is 8 yards, the blue spots is only 5 yards, the green hearts 6 3/4 and the darker green only 3 yards.


Always needs material for backs and these were all discounted fabrics.






Well, that is my haul....There was a lot more I could have bought but.....ran out of money. Darn.

Happy Quilting, Paula






1 comment:

  1. I don't see any orange in there. What happened? I thought for sure I'd see all orange in your haul.

    ReplyDelete