Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Phyllis Binkley Landscape Class

Today I attended a Landscape Class at Thimble Towne with the teacher Phyllis Brinkley

Here is a photo of Phyllis giving us directions as to what to look for in different pieces of material to draw the landscapes we wish.

What a wonderful day. She had so many photo examples for us to work from and tons and tons of landscape fabrics. It really made the decisions hard to know where to start.




Phyllis had at least 20 samples through out the room of some of her landscapes. What an inspirations she was.














Here is Jeremy and Phyllis during show and tell.




















You will have to forgive my photos. I am using a new photo program and have not found the place in it to crop the photos but you should still be able to see the mail photos.









Here are some of the attendees. I believe there were 19 or 20. I don't remember if I counted myself in there.












Another example of more of Phyllis's work




















I believe this one was done using the felting method. I may have mixed it up but it is still just beautiful.


Will show you more tomorrow. Am tired and going to go get my jammies on and relax.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy Quilting, Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment