Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Strip Club At Thimble Towne



As some of you may know. Barbara and Lee have had to discontinue Strip Club at the Manor for the summer. There has been a family emergency and if you could all pleases keep Barbara's family in your prayers. Thanks.


Saturday we had Strip Club at Thimble Towne. First photo up is Jeremy showing us what we will be working on this month. The name of the quilt is Braidwork. It is made using Stonehenge fabrics. Wow! I love it. can't wait to get to work on mine.













I know, you always want to know which shoes Jeremy has on so......For Saturday it was his bright yellow ones.


















Here is Braidwork completed.

















Now onto SHOW AND TELL



This is Audrey's Four Square














Brenda's Four Square. She is still in her Purple period.











I can't remember her name, but she drove all the way from Bakersfield to be with us. Her fabric for her borders has not arrived yet, but....if you notice the small green squares on her white, that is the color of one of the borders. Can't wait to see it finished.










Can't remember this ladies name also but I do know she just purchased a new long arm. Aren't her colors just beautiful. I really like her color choice.


















I made a baby quilt out of my strips. I did make my quilt reversible. I did now really follow the pattern and did my own thing. Here is the back.









This is the front of the quilt. Both sides are done differently.














Here is Victoria's Quilt. She is still stuck on Green. That is her favorite color just in case you did not know.












Cheryl's four square in Red White and Blue













Onto other quilts the ladies had completed.




This is Cheryl's Samurai Squares. Love it done in the bright colors.











Natahan's Yellow Brick Road in Halloween fabrics.



















Victoria's Twirling.















Victoria's Double Diamond using her own layout.













Well Folks. That's all for today. Hope you enjoyed Show and Tell. Happy Quilting Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment