Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, June 3, 2011

Yesterday was a busy busy day. I sewed at Thimble town's open sew. Carol. Thanks for letting me hitch a ride with you.

My bank account took a big hit yesterday. I had to pick up my material for June 18th class. We will be doing a quilt called Braidwork.

You can see the material I picked out for mine on the left. I had a few people come back and look at my neutral fabric. What can I say. I love neutrals and collect them, so there were only a little over 9 yards left on this bolt so I bought the whole bolt. If you find a neutral you like, buy the bolt is my saying. Last both of neutrals I got four quilts out of it.


I love the Stonehenge fabric line. It is right up my alley. I love all things in fall colors.



Karen and Carol are holding the quilt sample so I could get a photo of it. If you peek, you can see Carol's feet. Cute feet huh.

I also bought a new Stonehenge kit. but you will have to wait for another day to see the photo of it.

Brenda and Diane, I have your cutting instructions. Will bring them on Monday.

Have a great quilting day, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment