Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Wall Hangings.

I am trying to get a few of my Christmas gifts completed and wrapped. Thought you might like to see them before they go out the door.

This small wall hanging Christmas Tree was decorated with little beads. I tried a few different things but this is what I settled on. I attached the beads using monofilament thread so the thread would not show. It took me about eight hours to attach all the little beads. Each little section has five beads even thought you can't really tell from the photo. I won't tell you how many beads I lost in the carpet. If I ever do this again, I will set at a table where the beads won't roll off.








This tree is the same pattern as the one above but no beads. I just used Christmas fabric for the tree itself. I actually made several of these for gifts. Two are this same fabric and two others are different Christmas fabric but they are already wrapped and under the tree.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment