Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, December 31, 2010

Mystery Quilt



Today the "Loose Threads" got together to do an on-line Mystery Quilt. Some of us have done this for years. Our two new members to the Mystery were Carolyn and Jeannie.

You can see in the photo some of our sewing stations.

We had a blast and a wonderful lunch. We had way to much food, lots of laughs, some un-sewing and a great time.

We were all able to complete at least one block.
Diane's is not pictured here as she had to leave early and I forgot to get a photo of her block before she left.

We all had our fabrics cut and ready to go when we got there. You started with a focus fabric, a background fabric, a pop fabric and a medium fabric.



Jeannie's Block



I love her pop fabric. It does pop. The colors are really much prettier than the photo.

Brenda's block is done in Kaffe fabrics. Again look at her pop fabric. Love purple.


Carolyn's block was not quite sewn together before I had to leave but I took a photo anyway.





Here is mine. I am doing a child's quilt so my fabrics are more muted. My pop is the large polka dots. I think I am going to like it.


I did get four blocks finished so will try to take a photo tomorrow so you can see the secondary patterns.
I am tired and have to get ready for our NEW YEARS CELEBRATION.
Happy New Year to everyone and hope 2011 is a healthy prosperous year for you.
Thanks for dropping by. Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment