Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I hate playing catchup


Since I have come home from Vacation I feel like I am meeting myself coming and going. It has just been a whirlwind around here and I just can't get caught up.
This is my Christmas Quilt. It has been a long time in the making. You all know how you get the top finished and.......it takes forever to sandwich and quilt. Well that is this quilt. I took it on vacation with me so I could get it quilted. It is almost finished. I still have a few areas on the latice to finish up. I went ahead and started the binding on the way home to help fill up the 7 hour drive home. I really like how this quilt turned out. When you make a stack and whack you just hope you choose the right materials to bring the quilt together. I like this finished project.
Thanks for dropping by. Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment