Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A couple More



Before I took my sudden trip to the hospital I was able to complete another two Comfort Quilts. They just needed the bindings sewn on. I can set still and do that and not move around much.

This first quilt is using leftover blocks from a strip club project. Donations came from = Brenda, Jeannie, Victoria and Audrey. Thanks Ladies. I just added the fill in blocks and the borders. Cute. Some little girl will love it as it is red hearts.






This is a quilt for Orange Blossom Guild. I was trying a new pattern. Since I did not have a place to lay it out (they were all full) it was put together wrong and i did not notice until it was quilted.


Not sure when I will feel good enough to sew....need some heavy-duty energy.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy Quilting, Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment