Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lotus Blossom



Our strip club for the month of August was to make the quilt "Lotus Blossom". Since I did the shop sample, I wanted to make one in different colors.


While on the shop hop last May I found this beautiful floral Batik. It has lavender, peach, green, etc. in it and I know I had some strips in my cupboard that would go. While looking for the strips I found the background material in my stash You can't really tell from the photo but it has pink, lavender etc in it also. The only thing I still needed was the accent color which I had to go shopping for





After many trials of different materials I close the forest green Batik. I really like it and it does make the other colors stand out.


Now to get it quilted.


Thanks for dropping by. Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment