Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kay's Wall hanging

We we got home from retreat I had a Wall hanging to get quilted for Kay.  She had made this Christmas Wall Hanging and had started to quilt it with stitch in the ditch.  I told her that I would finish it for her.  The photos show you what I quilted where. 

This first photo is actually the border of the quilt and I just did a red feather stitch.


This next photo is for the petals themselves.  I used a green variegated thread.


This photo is of the stippling.  The marks on the quilt that are straight are the original stitch in the ditch over top of a blue line that should come out once hit with a damp cloth. (Hopefully)


Here is the center of the top.  The center flower is just outlined in red thread

 This is what the wall hanging looks like.  All Kay has to do is put the binding on and it is completed.  I did have a bit of fun with his wall hanging and I hope she likes it.
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment