Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Twister

A couple of weeks ago Diane Holmes brought this little ruler (twister) and made a wall hanging using this little ruler.  First off, you sew all your blocks and the first border then, you cut it apart to make these little pin wheels.  So much fun.
Well, after watching her I had to give it a try.  All I can say is it is addicting.  Here is my first wall hanging done in the twister style.  The material was purchased while I was on retreat.  We went to visit the quilt store in Orcutt (Old Town Quilt Shop).  I love that quaint store.  When you first walk in you think it is so tiny but then you see the opening the the back of the store.  It is quite large.  Lots of Batiks lots of packages of strips, 5" blocks etc. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment