Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kristina's Quilt

 My Granddaughter Kristina made this black white and red quilt then asked me to quilt it for her.  Well, I did this one a bit different.  In the four patches and the large square I did a large flower.  The black polka dot has a feather stitch and the border squares had small flowers.
Each of those border blocks have one flower in each block.  That was a lot of little flowers.  It was a challenge but I finished it and she will be happy to have it for her bed. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Quilting, Paula

1 comment:

  1. This year Best of the Valley has an under 18 category, with no entry fee. The quilts will be hung together, and a Viewer's Choice will be selected. Perhaps you can tell your granddaughter, provided she is under 18?

    ReplyDelete