Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Comfort Quilt


Today I had to work on a few different projects.  My neighbor asked me the other evening to do some special cards for her siblings for Christmas.  These cards had a beautiful poem about loss of loved ones.  It was really very touching and I know her siblings will love them.  Once I finished that I worked on some other quilty projects.  I have started to collect my materials for the challenge at Common Threads Quilt Guild.  Had to call one of the committee persons to clarify since they ran out of the printed sheets for the rules.  I am excited.  I have not done anything like this before.  Can't wait to get started as I know it will take me a while. 

Below is my latest project.  Jeremy at Thimble Towne gave me some leftovers from a store quilt to turn into a comfort quilt.  It is so bright and cheerful.  It really is brighter that the photo shows. I had just layed it out when the dogs decided to wrestle on top of it.  Now to go back and smooth it out and re-press before quilting.  Hopefully I can get it quilted tomorrow but......have errands to run tomorrow so hopefully they won't take to long.    


Encourage each other in Quilting, Paula

1 comment: