Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Trying to wrap Christmas Presents

 I have helpers no matter when or where I try to wrap presents. 


This is JJ

What do you mean you want me to move so you can put tape on the ends?  I am comfortable.

I have not been doing any sewing but I did get both of these scarves knitted. 

The scarves were fast and easy.  I did the blue scarf the first night while watching T.V.  The  red one I finished the night after.   I have not knitted in 25 years.  I was really surprised it came back so fast.  I really like how the scarves turned out and think the girls will like them. 

Now it is time for me to get some baking done before Christmas.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Encourage each other to Quilt, Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment