Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, December 11, 2011

No quilts to show you today.   I have been working on Christmas presents and can't show you those until after our Christmas party.    I want to learn how to use the alphabet on my sewing machine so I can make some Christmas  Gift  Labels.   Guess is it is time to get our the book and start figuring it out.

I have been working on charity quilts.  I have one totally finished and one ready to quilt.  I also have 7 finished tops.  I have two tops that still need borders,  I don't own any light pink and one top needs a light pink and the other needs either a dark pink or turquoise for the borders. 

I started cutting and sewing blocks together for a couple of black and white charity quilts.  They are fun to do because you can add any color as borders.  So....will get them pieced then start looking for different colors for the borders.

Well, I hope all of you are finishing up your Christmas projects as we are getting close.  Until next time.  Encourage each other in quilting. Paula   

No comments:

Post a Comment