Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shopping at Thimble Towne

Thimble Towne is having their end of the year sale.

I could not pass it up. My daughter and one Granddaughter and I went shopping. Cheryl (my Daughter) picked out the material for her next years Christmas Quilt. Kristina (my oldest granddaughter) picked out the fabrics for her to make two quilts. One pattern she chose was Walk About and the other fabric she was not sure what she wanted to do with it yet.
Kristina's Fabric

Cheryl's - to make a heart quilt

Kristina's for Walk About quilt

Backs for charity quilts

I need to get my sewing machine set back up and get to work.  I have eight tops completed and need to make the backs and get them layered and quilted. 

My Three Girls
Victoria(14) Cheryl and Kristina (22)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We had our whole family together and it was a wonderful time. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Quilting.  Encourage each other with quilting. Paula

1 comment: