Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, December 5, 2011

Our Christmas Party with My Stamping Friends

Sunday I was able to spend the day with my stamping friends.  We decided to stamp Christmas tags.  Lots and Lots of Christmas tags.  I have not taken photos of the tags yet.  We did a gift exchange and got some really neat things.  Can't wait to try my soup in a jar.  My Christmas plant is now on my mantel and looking beautiful.  Once I put my tree up I can put the Christmas Ornaments on its.  Wow.  What a day.  It is always so much fun to get caught up in each others life.  Love it.  We had  a wonderful day.



Jeanne showing off the ornaments we received

Jeanne, Noreen and Mary showing off their table runners and aprons.

Mary, getting ready to stamp.

Noreen

Jeannie

Noreen putting things together

Mary cutting

Some of the wonderful food we shared.

Happy Snowman Card

Snowman Bag

Noreen showing off her Christmas bag

Thanks for stopping by. Encourage each other on Quilting, Paula

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula,
    WE have been trying to contact you.. This is Kim from Havasu... email me please.
    azkimbo@yahoo.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete