Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Block of the Month

Hanford Guild will be coming up soon and I needed get my Block of The months completed so I could take them to Diane to turn in.  There will be 5 of the Hanford Guild members plus six others traveling to Los Osos for the "Los Osos Quilting Diva Retreat.  We go twice a year to get away from it all a sew up a storm.  This is were I try to get some of my Christmas sewing done.  So far I don't even have any idea what I will be sewing on.  Yikes!
So....back to the blocks.  I love the Maple Leaves.  I am going to have to tell Diane that I want to win these.  I can already picture the quilt. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Happy Quilting, Paula 

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love retreats. Just came back from Pismo - got a lot done but not all I wanted to get done. You know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete