Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, September 25, 2011

One of My Helpers



I know that a lot of you in Quilt land have helpers.  Here is one of mine.

This is JJ.  If you look close you will notice that he is laying on my cutting table.  I had already moved him three times.  I finally gave up and got out my other cutting mat.  Sometimes it is just easier.  Earlier he was helping me quilt.  My sewing table will never be the same.  He loves to tangle thread while on the sewing machine.  Some days I have to throw him out and close the door.

This is my Medium, Dark and Light fabrics
I purchased this material about a year or so ago and was going to use it to do an on line Mystery Quilt.  I changed my mind at the last minute and went with a juvenile print. 
Well.... I finally dug it back out and have decided to use it on another project. This photo also shows the border material.  I was getting ready to cut when JJ decided to help.  So..... Hopefully I can get it all cut out tomorrow. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Happy Quilting, Paula 

No comments:

Post a Comment