Click here For E-Mail Updates

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, September 9, 2011

Charity Sew

Yesterday was charity sew day at Quilters Quarters for the Guild. (Common Threads). It was a great day and a lot was accompolished. I did get one quilt quilted. Have to get the binding on it and then it will be completed. Thanks Mary Jane and Bernita for pinning the other two quilts for me. Now to get them quilted. Mary Ann, thanks for cutting the 13" x 11-1/4" blocks for me. I will be making the pattern so we can have another easy different pattern to make quilts out of. I saw it in a magazine and it looked cute. Can't wait to give it a spin. Diane and Maxine, you two work so well together. I still can't do what Diane did and spread out in the floor to piece backs. I would never be able to get up again. It was a great day. Hopefully I will have some photos of quilts to show you soon. Happy Quilting, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment